domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Homework Unit.10

I live in an apartment and has 8 rooms: a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, three bedroom and two bathroom.



Description of 4 rooms in my apartment:

The living room of my apartment has furniture, stereo, curtains, coffee table, lamps and windows.

The kitchen has refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, cabinets and windows.



My brother's room has a bed, TV, mirror, closet, air conditinair, window, curtains, desk, table.


On my parents' room has a bed, closet, bathroom, mirror, window, curtains, air conditionair, TV, chairs, table.


There is a stero
There is a coffe table
There is a refrigerator
There is a microwave
There is a oven
There is a cabinets
There is a lamps
There are bed
There are closet
There are mirror
There are windows
There are air conditionair
There are TV
There are table
There  are curtains


You can fly!!! fighting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario